- If you had to choose between only having a cell phone or a car for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- What movie can you re-watch over and over again?
- What’s the best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
OPEN IN PRAYER
Loss comes as a result of inequity. There are many reasons why inequity happens, but as long as we can still communicate there is still hope for change. All of us has dreams that we want to accomplish but we can’t let our current circumstances stop us from dreaming. Even though things look dire on the outside, as long as we can still talk about there is still the power of life. God wants to give us back what we lost, especially our time. If you can speak, you can dream! Don’t give up because God is not finished with you!
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!
- Read 2 Samuel 9:1-11. Even though Mephibosheth was in the king’s palace, he still acted like he was in Lo Debar. God can bring you to a beautiful place, but you have to decide to never lay on the floor of your past. If you were invited to a king’s palace, what would you wear? What would be the first question you ask the king?
- Lo Debar represents an environment where you’re not frustrated about what’s going on but frustrated on what you’ve given up on. Is there something, in 2020, that you have given up on? How can you go back to being passionate about pursuing it?
- Restoration starts with us! God wants us to believe that our greater days are ahead. Is there something in your past that you regret? What is one thing you would change in your past if you could go back?
PRAYER FOCUS & REQUESTS
Ask your member if they have any prayer requests or praise reports. This week pray for those people that have lost their dreams and have stopped talking about their passions. Pray that the Lord brings favor and they can pursue their dreams once again.