- What is your favorite candy/snack?
- What was your most challenging job?
- Have you signed up for Growth Track?
OPEN IN PRAYER
The word says that we are co-heirs with Jesus and what God has given Him is also given to us. Our inheritance is not something waiting for us but something God has placed in us. The message speaks that an inheritance is a prearranged blessing that will not be released until a certain level of maturity has been attained. Maturity with God is not by chronological age, but God looks how you respond to the seasons of life. The word says the heir is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the Father. This means your inheritance is locked up in someone else that has been commissioned by God to develop you. And when you can turn around and use what you learned and serve unto God, that is when God can unlock who we are truly called to be.
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!
- Read Galatians 4:1-2 The scripture says that the child was no different than the slave. He was an heir and would inherit everything but not until his father released to him at the appointed time. Inheritance is prearranged to be released at a specific time of maturity. The child was also under the care of guardians and trustees until the appointed time. Why is maturity so important to God regarding His children? Why is it important to have a leader/mentor that God has ordained to speak into our lives?
- Read 1 Corinthians 13:11 The bible says that when we are children, we talk and think like a child. When we grow as a man/woman we should talk and walk as a mature adult. Does your behavior reflect that you are a mature man or woman of God? If not, what are some things you know you need to work on? Are you a planner?
- Read Colossians 3:23-24 In this passage it states that whatever we do to serve that we do it all unto the Lord. That we should produce excellence and that will be pleasing to all. We should serve the house of God or our daily jobs and claim it all unto the Lord. How can changing your mindset from serving man to glorifying God bless you? How do you treat the people that have been sent to serve you?
PRAYER FOCUS & REQUESTS
Ask your members if they have any prayer requests or praise reports. Discuss Growth Track as a group. Pray and encourage one another to attend. It does not matter if you have been in the church for 30 years or a brand-new believer. We are believing the Lord has something fresh for every one of us.