- Does anyone have upcoming vacation plans?
- What is your favorite item you’ve bought this year?
- What version of bible do you prefer to read?
OPEN IN PRAYER
He called things out in the earth already inside. The same is with you and me; the Lord calls out what He knows He put inside of us. Potential usually is not seen, but God might send someone to pull things out of you that He placed inside before you were in your mother’s womb. God is calling those things forth during this time. Your life is hidden in your anointing, and everything you will become is already in you. But how do we learn what is in us? We must hear the voice of God. God has tucked your life in your spirit, and when God speaks to it, it must release the very things God placed in you. You are walking around with unrealized reality, and that can cause “silent frustration.” But with God, we can go to the Lord and hear His voice, and He can release our identity and destiny.
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!
- Read Genesis 1:11. In this passage, God says, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself on earth.” Pastor Ron used an apple to show as an example that the seed did not only represent itself, but it also represented -the seed, the fruit, the seed, the tree. The demonstration was to see that we have all we need already inside of us. Do you believe that all you are created to be is already in you? Do you listen to the voice of God to help call that very thing out of you?
- Read Matthew 13:24-29. This story speaks of “The Parable of Wheat and Tares”. Jesus explains how the man sowed good seed in his field but while he slept, the enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat. This is an example of how the enemy put things in our lives to affect us, but he could not touch the integrity of the seed inside of you. Did the parable give you a deeper revelation why the enemy tried to place tares in your wheat? Share how it did.
- Read Colossians 3:1-3. The bible says that our life is hidden with Christ in God. It states, “When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory”. How is our life hidden with Christ? Do you believe that no matter what you’ve gone through in life, you still have anointing, call and purpose?
PRAYER FOCUS & REQUESTS
Ask your members if they have any prayer requests or praise reports. Practice listening to the Lord’s voice. Ask Him specific questions about your next season and see how He instructs you.