- You have to sing karaoke, what song do you pick?
- Best book you’ve ever read?
- If you had to delete all but 3 apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
OPEN IN PRAYER
As we grow in our Christian faith, significant changes in our lives should occur. The more mature we are in the Lord the harder it is for the enemy to move us. There is no way that we should be in church for years and not know the power of tithing, who the Holy Spirit is or even the power of the blood. With spiritual maturity comes discernment. Our sixth sense grows as we grow and helps us to determine who should be around us and what decisions to make. Study your weaknesses because the enemy is already tracking your issues. You have control, so find out what is connecting you to the enemy; break it and find freedom!
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!
- What level of faith are you in? (days, weeks, months years)
- Read Hebrews 5:12-14. Your faith is your responsibility and no one else’s. How do you think you can take your faith to the next level?
- God has shown us through this pandemic that we cannot be in ankle deep revelation. What have you learned about your faith and spirituality during the pandemic? Has it strengthened or are you in need of more encouragement?
- Make sure to stay familiar to the word. When you stay in an immature level of faith the word won’t work for you. What is your favorite bible verse or book? Do you find yourself using your phone app or the book more?
- Read James 1:12-14. Study your weaknesses. The reason the enemy has power over you is because he knows your issues. What is something you find yourself struggling with? Is “ugh” a phrase you tend to use often?
- Give some examples of excuses people may use to defend why they fell in temptation and did it again. (Gods tempting me, the devil made me do it)
- The way to break death is to break sin. The way to break sin is to break temptation. The way to break temptation is to know what’s under the hood. Go around and ask the group if they need prayer to be free of anything the enemy is trying to hold over them.
PRAYER FOCUS & REQUESTS
This week pray for those that are being led by the enemy. He has a powerful stronghold over people but the Lord is stronger! Let’s come together and ask the Lord to grow our faith and the faith of those around us.