- What is your favorite time of the day and why?
- Teleportation or flying?
- What is your favorite dessert?
OPEN IN PRAYER
There are two realms: The physical (visible) and the spiritual (invisible). Invisible means our eyes cannot perceive the image; it does not mean the image is not there. In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Heaven is the parent [invisible] realm, and everything we will need has already been provided for us in this realm. Ephesians 1:3 tells us that through Jesus, God has already blessed us with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places. There is a world that is yours that God, through Jesus Christ, has deemed you fit to have access to, a portion of heavenly things that are our inheritance. It is waiting for you! You have been qualified for it, not because of anything you have done, but because of what Jesus did on the cross. The fact that you can believe for something is proof that it is real. So how do we move our blessings from the spiritual realm to the physical realm? Let’s dig in and find out!
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!
- Read Colossians 1:12-13 “Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.” An inheritance is a prearranged blessing to be released at a specific time of maturity. Maturity for believers is not measured in calendar years but by the fruit that we bear. Read Galatians 5: 22-25 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.” When we develop into a certain place of maturity in our walk with God, He will release access to this inheritance to us.
- Read 1 Peter 2:9 “But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” Darkness in the bible refers to ignorance (what you do not know), whereas light in the bible refers to knowledge. Satan lives in what you do not know. He has God-given permission to “traffic” in ignorance. When you are in a [spiritual] battle and you are losing, it is because there is something you do not know. God does not bring us into a fight to lose – He has delivered us from the power of darkness! Our God is God of VICTORY!
- Read Matthew 6:33 “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” The Kingdom comes to the seeker not the casual. Where we have knowledge of the Kingdom, hell cannot touch us, but where we are ignorant, we are vulnerable. We need to dig into His word and tap into the truths of His promised inheritance for us.How do you proclaim God’s praises? By coming out of your ignorance and coming into knowledge of His Word (the keys to the Kingdom.) When people display Kingdom life in the earth, their life is a praise! Do you know how to access the keys to unlock your victory?
- 2 Corinthians 4:18 “While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” The negative things happening around you may cause you to become distracted, discouraged, doubtful, or depressed. We may begin to feel uncertain because our circumstances don’t look like what God has promised. However, everything around us is subject to change. It is temporary. God already sees the tomorrow we are concerned about, but we pray like it is something that it is unknown to Him. This is where your faith comes in!
- Read Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is the substance [guarantee] of things hoped for, the evidence [proof] of things not seen” Why is there a need for faith? Because faith changes things! Read Romans 10:17 “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. When you hear what is there for you in heavenly places, faith arises in you! In His Word, we know that by His stripes, we are healed. [Isaiah 53:5]. We know that through the power of Jesus there is deliverance from every bondage [Galatians 5:1]. We know Jesus provides for our protection – He will never leave nor forsake us [Hebrews 13:5-6]. When we go to God in prayer, we should do so in faith that our prayers are already answered! What does God say in His Word about a promise for you that you are struggling to see right now? What are the things in your life are you trying to fix with your hands and not your faith?
PRAYER FOCUS & REQUESTS
Ask your members if they have any prayer requests or praise reports. 66 Bags of seed stands for every book in the Bible. What type of seed do you need? What are you believing for? Dig in and share with your group the seed you are standing on.