- Favorite ice cream flavor?
- How much time do you spend on social media?
- Besides NKJV or KJV what other version of the bible is your “go to”?
OPEN IN PRAYER
Faith is a fight, and it truly is not easy. This is what we established with this message. There are three heavens, the first is six feet above your head, the second is where a lot of wickedness happens and the third is the abode of God. God wants us to have what is in the 3rd heaven but there is a fight to get it passed the 2nd heaven to get here on earth. Everything in the seen is subject to change, but the realm you cannot see is the parent realm. The things you can see are temporary but the things you cannot see are eternal. The bible gives us insight into how the unseen realm works so we can see change in our natural life. When there is chaos in your life there is something going on spiritual.
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!
- Read Ephesians 6:12 We are not fighting a person and is an indicator that there is something else going on. That is what this scripture speaks of. We wrestle not against flesh and blood (people in bodies). We do wrestle against principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places. When you have something negative happening in your life do you naturally go into prayer about it? Do you speak scriptures over your situation immediately or does it take time and you “wrestle” first?
- Read Jude 1:6 “ 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;” Most people think that Satan is in hell but it is reserved and it is being kept (Revelations 19). Demons and Satan are not in hell, they are in darkness. Darkness is not the lack of light but lack of knowledge. You cannot be a “chosen generation” if you are ignorant to the word of God. God gave Satan and his demons “darkness”, and they can operate in things we are ignorant to. This cast a whole new light on the word of God. How do you apply the word of God in your life? When difficult times come up do you run to the word to see what God says about it?
- Read Luke 10:17-19 “17 Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.” 18 And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Satan is not God’s enemy, but he is our enemy. Jesus said we have full authority and all power of the enemy, and nothing will hurt us. Do you live and apply this scripture in your life? Do you use the power and authority God has given you?
- Read Luke 11:35-36 “35 Therefore take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness. 36 If then your whole body is full of light, having no part dark, the whole body will be full of light, as when the bright shining of a lamp gives you light.” The scripture states for us to make sure we do not believe the wrong thing. We will be healed captive by what we believe to be true. Offense is our friend and at times God will offend you to move you. Offense is your friend. Everything we learned from family, school or the news is not true. Jesus stated clearly to make sure you are not believing lies. How do you check if what you are believing is true? Are you going to the word to verify what God says about your situation?
PRAYER FOCUS & REQUESTS
Ask your members if they have any prayer requests or praise reports.
Share with you group how this series increased your faith.