- Do you have a scheduled time with God daily?
- Do you have a hobby?
- Which one do you prefer? Play in the snow or relax at the beach in the sun?
OPEN IN PRAYER
Embrace your uniqueness because God has put His word in you, and it separates you from the rest of the crowd. The world (lust of the flesh, lust of the eye, pride of life) and the word are people like us with the word of God in us. We are in the world but are not of the world because of it. If we are like the world, we would not be able to change it or bless it. How could we possibly change the world if we too operate in it? When God puts us in any atmosphere, we are different from it so that we can affect it.
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!
- Read Luke 17:20-21 Jesus was asked by the pharisees when the kingdom of God would come? Jesus told them that the kingdom does not come with observation, nor will they say, “See here!” For the kingdom of God is inside of us. For instance, the worship lives inside of the worshipper and works its way from the inside out. Jesus did not come from the outside in, the kingdom He established from the inside out. It is the condition of the heart that culminates change in our behavior. Why is the condition of your heart important? How can you work on that in your own life?
Supporting Scriptures on Faith:
Romans 1:17- 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” The righteous live by Faith!
II Corinthians 5:6-7- 6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. For we live by Faith not by sight!
Romans 10:17- 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Faith coming by hearing and hearing by the word of God!
God has put something inside of us that is different and meant to be used to affect the atmosphere. People of the world and people of the word are different. People with the word of God inside of them are “sanctified” to be separated and holy.
Faith causes a harvest to come into your life!
The justified live by faith. People that do not operate by our faith do not live like us. They live by senses touch, taste, smell, hearing and sight. People of faith do not have to beg for healing, protection or love because the word says I have, and I just have to believe for them (have faith). Just because I cannot see it does not mean it does not exist. Everything on the earth was created by word, but first it was in an unseen dimension and when God spoke it know it is on the earth. By faith we hold on to God’s word and when it is in our hear and we speak out of our mouth, we give it legal right to enter the earth.
- Read Mark 4:3, 4:13 Jesus spoke about the sower and the seed. Nothing will happen in life if seed is not sown. A farmer does not look for a crop without planting seed in the spring. When we plant a seed, it is destiny concealed but when the harvest comes in it is then destiny revealed. When we read the bible the word of God contains in seed form the reality that is in a spiritual dimension. Words are life take or life giving because life and death are in the power of the tongue. When we have a need in our life, we usually want God to show up with a full harvest. But what God will send is seed and if we know what to do with it, we will see a harvest of the promises of God. Share examples of what seed is? How can we “work” these seeds in our everyday lives?
- Read Mark 4:26-28 – Jesus spoke the kingdom of God is like a man who scatters seed on the ground and though he sleeps and rise, the seed will sprout and grow. When you sow the seed, then there is a mysterious growth and then we see the harvest.
- Read I Corinthians 3:6 This scripture speaks that “God gave the increase”. There is a process that only God does, in between sowing the seed and harvest. We must remember that God is the multiplying factor of seed. One sows, one waters but God gives the increase. The word will not organically grow in your life. You must sow it in your heart (to believe) so it can be pushed back up to the surface. Discuss the power of your words (seeds) and why it is important to speak life over our situations in life.
PRAYER FOCUS & REQUESTS
Ask your members if they have any prayer requests or praise reports. Share testimonies or praise reports of times you sowed a seed and now see the harvest.