- What is your most used emoji?
- Who was your childhood actor/actress crush?
- What is your favorite item you’ve bought this year?
OPEN IN PRAYER
The Bible says through faith and patience you will inherit the promises of God. An inheritance can only come from a position of “sonship” in which we can receive what God has promised. We must hear the word and faith will be conceived. The seed of faith, once conceived, must go through the process before it can manifest. When we believe the word of God in our heart and confess it out of our mouth we are in agreement with God. When you speak words of life over yourself, your tongue gives life to these promises to manifest on the earth. You will find that God not only wants to give you your promise, but He wants to turn your entire world around.
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!
- Read II Corinthians 4:7-9. The Bible says that we are clay jars that carry this glorious treasure within. We experience pressure but we are not crushed, and quitting is not an option. How do you sustain your strength and endurance to keep going? What is an example of how you encourage yourself to not give up?
- Read II Corinthians 4:16-18. The Bible says we will have troubles that continue for a short time. But as a result, we will receive the great things that God has prepared for us. How have your afflictions worked FOR you? Share a blessing that came from something at first looked like a negative occurrence.
- Pastor Ron shared that nothing could happen on this earth without it first being said. What are you speaking out about your life? Do you speak to magnify your troubles? Do you speak and confirm your faith regarding the issues of life?
PRAYER FOCUS & REQUESTS
Ask your members if they have any prayer requests or praise reports. Let us focus on the words that we speak out about ourselves and over others. Let us be mindful with our words and what type of world are we painting with them. Let us use our words to encourage not just one another but people we may encounter this week.